lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:mikeshepherd98762"

53 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Politicizing the forums #6

This forum is specifically for everything that is not related to chess. I think you get two kinds of political threads here so far. 1) Some people who try to fight against racism and discrimination, f…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Shocking: Major News Organization Publishes Several Racist Headlines#3

We're in some weird future when racism against Whites is literally A-OK according to mainstream media. Meanwhile our tax dollars fund bringing people from Somalia, Syria, etc into this country to live…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Obama-no-drama Trump rule by chaos#19

Trump wants to end the neocon & democrat alliance of wars around the world. Iraq was trying to sign the OPCW treaty to prove there were no chemical weapons and guess what.... there WEREN'T!. Obama dro…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Obama-no-drama Trump rule by chaos#18

It's funny because it was actually Hillary that actually wanted war. People just listen to what the 6 corporations that control mainstream media tell them, and don't care to find out what the actual f…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Shocking: Major News Organization Publishes Several Racist Headlines#1

Below is an image of a browser extensions replaces White with Black to see if headlines appear racist: http://imgur.com/jqEPZ1a Racism is wrong! :) Why is a major news magazine publishing so much raci…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Obama-no-drama Trump rule by chaos#9

"If you can control what people see, or hear, you can control what they think" 99% of the media is owned by 6 corporations. Obama prosecuted more whistle blowers and journalists than all presidents in…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - about chat as "anonymous"#3

So China's authoritarian regime wants to remove anonymity on the internet for humanitarian reasons? I don't think so.

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Should Chess Have Affirmitive Action? Shouldn't we do more to combat racism in chess?#30

@CafeMorphy what you do is: Step 1: Ignore the facts Step 2: Use ad hominen attacks Step 3: Call *them* a troll *rolls eyes* Meanwhile the real racist comes out and starts using racial slurs: @Caligul…

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Should Chess Have Affirmitive Action? Shouldn't we do more to combat racism in chess?#27

no one is comparing chess to affirmative action? one is a game, the other a liberal social policy. how can you be that stupid?

mikeshepherd98762
Off-Topic Discussion - Should Chess Have Affirmitive Action? Shouldn't we do more to combat racism in chess?#21

@cat_person I think I see what you're saying, but I think everyone, no matter what their race, is capable of succeeding in life and we shouldn't teach people that certain races need to have "easier hu…

mikeshepherd98762